- Ravintsara essential oil is steam distilled from the leaves of a tree growing on the island of Madagascar. It has a soft, herbaceous aroma and is helpful for upper respiratory complaints and the flu. Ravintsara is used in both chest rubs and steam inhalation.
- It is mentally and physically uplifting and is often used for insomnia and in massage and therapeutic baths to soothe joints and muscles.
- Certified Organic Ravintsara Essential Oil is a gentle, antiviral oil, with opening, clearing properties and uses similar to Eucalyptus Radiata. However, it is milder and more potent.
- Farming Method : Certified Organic
- Country of Origin : Madagascar
- Plant Part : Leaf
- Scientific Name : Cinnamomum camphora
- Application Method : Bath, Compress, Diffusion, Inhalation, Topical
Ravintsara has a lively, herbaceous, slightly sweet, eucalyptus-like aroma that is mentally and physically uplifting. This gentle, antiviral oil from Madagascar is the choice pick to treat upper respiratory complaints, flu and similar viral infections. Its cineol content can help ease breathing and congestion. It is also useful for indigestion and soothing sore joints and muscles. In addition, Ravintsara can be energizing and clearing for the mind, helping to dispel depression, fatigue and fear.
Scent: Spicy, camphor-like, woody, herbaceous, sweet.
Blends With: Bay, Bergamot, Black Pepper, Cardamom, Cedar, Clary Sage, Cypress, Eucalyptus, Frankincense, Geranium, Ginger, Grapefruit, Lavender, Lemon, Mandarine, Marjoram, Pine, Rosemary, Tea Tree, Thyme.
Fragrance Note: Top.
Composition: Cineole, pinene, eugenol.
Traditional Uses: In Madagascar, Ravintsara Oil is referred to as “the oil that heals.”
About the Plant: Ravintsara is an evergreen tree growing up to 30 feet high. It has a reddish trunk and dark waxy leaves. In spring it produces bright green foliage with small white flowers. It is not to be confused with Ravensara (Ravensara aromatica), which is another species.
Where it Grows: Native to Madagascar
USAGE DIRECTIONS: Digestive support: Topical Application, Compress. Immunity, flu, chronic fatigue syndrome: Diffusion, Direct Inhalation, Topical Application, Whole Body Massage, Aromatic Bath. colds, cough, congestion, bronchitis, sinusitis: Direct Inhalation, Steam Inhalation. Rheumatism, muscle and join pain: Topical Application, Compress, Whole Body Massage, Aromatic Bath. Mononucleosis, chickenpox, hepatitis, herpes, shingles: Diffusion, Direct Inhalation, Topical Application, Whole Body Massage, Aromatic Bath.
Safety Precautions Non-toxic, possible skin irritant if applied undiluted. Avoid during pregnancy.
Specifications of Dr. Streicher's Organic Ravintsara Essential Oil 1/3oz (10ml)
- Brand Dr. Streicher's
- SKU DR005HBAAFTEDZSGAMZ-32104641
- Country of Origin America
- Model A4601-10
- 1 x Dr. Streicher's Organic Ravintsara Essential Oil 1/3oz (10ml)
Official delivery unit
Understanding the importance of safe and secure shopping, we provide our customers with a broad range of secure payment options including cash-on-delivery, where you pay in cash only when you receive your package. Be assured of product quality and authenticity: All purchases on Website are guaranteed to be genuine products, new, not defective or damaged. If it is, simply return it within 14 days for a full refund under our Buyer Protection Program.
Delivered by Singapore Post - Nationwide Sales - Payment Upon Delivery - Free Returns
Buy Spa Luxetique Vanilla Spa Gift Set, 6pc Travel Bath Gift Set with Bar Soap, Body Lotion, Shower Gel, Bubble Bath, Hand Cream, Natural Drawstring Linen Burlap Bag. Perfect Birthday Christmas Gift Set. Singapore