- In the mood for love? The oil has a very peaceful and soothing effect on the body and mind. Ylang Ylang oil serves as a wonderful antidepressant. It effectively acts an aphrodisiac, thereby setting the perfect mood for love to bloom.
- Giving a massage using this oil serves as the best remedy to excite shy and introverted people. Ylang ylang is the part of the distillation process which is obtained during the first hour of distillation. It has more of a top note, therefore the scent is stronger at first, quick and intense. Overall scent: Fresh, floral, bit fruity
- Pronounced Eee-lang Eee-lang, this euphoric oil is distilled from the flowers of a tree native to southeast Asia.
- Farming Method: Certified Organic.
- Country of Origin: Madagascar.
- Plant Part: Blossom.
- Scientific Name: Cananga odorata.
- Application Method: Bath, Diffusion, Topical
This uplifting and soothing oil can help treat depression, rapid breathing and heartbeat, high blood pressure and premenstrual syndrome (PMS). It is also a powerful aphrodisiac.
Nervous system: Lifts anxiety and depression, reduces anger and tension and stabilizes mood swings. Ylang Ylang is also used as an aphrodisiac.
Skin care: Relieves skin inflammation, bug bites, acne, oily skin and alopecia (hair loss).
Circulatory system: Useful in lowering blood pressure and easing muscle spasms and tense muscles.
Genito-urinary system: Relieves PMS and menopausal symptoms.
Energy system: Useful in balancing the sacral and solar plexus chakras.
Qualities: Sensual, relaxing, uplifting.
PMS, hormone-related concerns and impotence: Diffusion.
Anxiety, depression, mental fatigue, physical fatigue: Diffusion.
Romance: Dilution for bath or massage. Dilution to 1% for an all body massage (5 drops per tablespoon of carrier oil) .
High blood pressure, rapid breathing: Diffusion.
Skin balancing and moisturizing: Dilution to 1% for an all body massage (5 drops per tablespoon) or 2% for application to a small area (10 drops per tablespoon) in any carrier oil or lotion.
Ylang Ylang is nontoxic and non-irritant, with possible sensitization. Use in moderation. Excessive use could cause headaches and nausea.
Specifications of Dr. Streicher's Ylang Ylang Essential Oil, Extra 1/3oz (10ml)
- Brand Dr. Streicher's
- SKU DR005HBAAFTEDOSGAMZ-32104622
- Country of origin America
- Model A5202-10
- 1 x Dr. Streicher's Ylang Ylang Essential Oil, Extra 1/3oz (10ml)
Official delivery unit
Understanding the importance of safe and secure shopping, we provide our customers with a broad range of secure payment options including cash-on-delivery, where you pay in cash only when you receive your package. Be assured of product quality and authenticity: All purchases on Website are guaranteed to be genuine products, new, not defective or damaged. If it is, simply return it within 14 days for a full refund under our Buyer Protection Program.
Delivered by Singapore Post - Nationwide Sales - Payment Upon Delivery - Free Returns