- Reduces inflammation
- Reduces itch & irritation
- Reduces scars
- Repairs Skin
- Provide relief from Skin Disorders like Eczema, Dermatitis, Psoriasis, etc
- Sulphate (SLS)
- Paraben & PEG
- Artificial Fragrance & Colouring
Emu Tracks Australia produces the best quality emu oil products using therapeutic grade emu oil registered with the Therapeutic Goods Administration, Dept of Australian Government and natural ingredients sourced from plants and herbs from Australia and around the world.
Simple Steps to Better Skin
- Apply Emu Tracks Bio-Active Emu Oil on affected areas 3-5 times daily or whenever necessary. If skin is dry/sensitive/irritated, emu oil may be used twice daily for overall body application to nourish and moisturize. It is a rich source of Omega 3 6 9 and has natural anti-inflammatory properties. A safe and healthy food for your skin.
- Use Emu Tracks Liquid Wash (adults) or Shampoo & Wash (babies/children) for face/body/hands. It helps to calm and soothe skin and does not strip its natural oil during washing. It is formulated with Bio-Active Emu Oil and plant extracts. 100% natural & soap free.
- Emu Oil Omega Capsules is a source of Omega 3,6 & 9 & has natural anti-inflammatory properties. Take 3 caspules 2-3x daily until condition improves. Take 3 capsules a day for daily maintenance.
Not All Emu Oils are Equal CHOOSE EMU TRACKS
Certified by Australian Government Certified Therapeutic Grade by Therapeutic Goods Administration of Australia (TGA), Dept of Health of the Australian Government. (ARTG: 114987)
For More Info: Hotline: 8168 4338 Website: emutracksasia.com & ilovenatural.store Facebook: Nature Sanctuary & Ilovenatural
Why is Emu Tracks superior to other Emu Oil products on the market?
Emu Tracks was founded on a commitment to producing the most natural range of emu oil products available, free of harsh petrochemicals, preservatives and additives. Emu Tracks is the only company in the world manufacturing Bio-Active™ Emu Oil, which is the standard used for emu oil research in Australia. Emu Tracks is the only range that is fully integrated, thereby maintaining control over the entire process, including; rendering & refining, formulation and manufacture of products. The Managing Director of Emu Tracks is President of the national Association (EIFA) and is responsible for facilitating research on behalf of the industry. Emu Tracks does not compromise on quality yet remains very cost competitive.
What are the benefits of Emu Oil?
- Emu Oil is a natural substance used in traditional medicine over thousands of years for a vast variety of ailments and conditions.
- Emu oil has powerful anti-inflammatory properties therefore provides substantial relief from arthritis when applied externally and/or taken orally.
- Provides relief from joint pain, muscular aches, bruising, sprains and strains.
- Emu Oil is hypo-allergenic, suitable for all skin types.
- Reduces irritation and inflammation caused by skin disorders, including eczema, dermatitis, psoriasis, nappy rash and cradle cap, while simultaneously providing moisture and nutrients to maintain the skin in healthier condition.
- Is very effective in reducing the pain and irritation caused by insect bites, rashes and abrasions.
- Emu Oil has superior penetrating properties in comparison to vegetable and mineral oils as its structure is most similar to human sebum, therefore, it can provide therapeutic action deep below the layers of skin.
- Extremely effective in reducing pain and scarring caused by burns, while promoting faster healing.
- Contains vitamins A, E and F, therefore, is a highly effective moisturiser beneficial for the maintenance of healthy skin, hair and nails.
- Emu Oil can promote the regeneration of skin tissue, therefore, with regular application can aid in reducing stretch marks, scarring and age spots.
- Reduces redness, inflammation and scarring caused by acne.
- Scientific research has shown emu oil reduces inflammation associated with digestive disorders such as Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Crohn’s Disease, indigestion and ulcers.
- When taken internally, aids to lower cholesterol levels.
- Emu Oil is principally made up of essential fatty acids which are not produced by the body and are recognised to assist with depression, mood disorders and to protect against cardiovascular disease.
- An ideal moisturising eye make-up remover.
Where does Emu Oil come from?
Emu Oil is naturally derived from the fat of the emu. Only farm bred stock are used to produce emu oil and the birds are maintained in a free range environment. The birds are processed in licensed facilities and all by-products including the meat, leather, feathers and eggs are utilised.
What is in Emu Oil?
Emu Oil is a complex oil primarily constituted of essential fatty acids and is a natural source of Omegas 3, 6, 7 and 9. Omegas 3, 6 and 9 are not produced by the human body but are necessary for the maintenance of good health. Emu oil also contains Vitamins A, E and F.
Are all Emu Oil the same?
All Emu Oil contains therapeutic activity, however, this level of activity can vary between manufacturers. Emu Tracks Bio-Active™ Emu Oil is produced to maximise the level of activity within emu oil.
Does Emu Oil go off?
Emu oil has very good preservation properties and if maintained away from excessive light and heat will extend its effectiveness well beyond the suggested ‘Best Before’ date. All oils will oxidise over a period of time, with some oxidising quicker than others.
How should products be stored?
Emu oil products remain in suitable condition in a normal household environment. For optimum storage, Emu oil can be stored in the fridge, but not a requirement.
Does Emu Oil thicken?
Yes, this is a natural occurrence that Emu oil will thicken up in cold weather and will even turn solid. Gently warm the container to return it to its normal state.
How much product should be used?
Emu Oil is extremely economical due to its spreadable nature and remains effective at low use levels. For this reason, unlike other products less quantity is required.
Does Emu Oil leave the skin feeling greasy?
Emu oil has superior penetrating properties that allows the oil to penetrate the stratum corneum barrier (outer layer of skin) therefore providing moisture to repair and hydrate the skin without leaving the surface greasy. Should it be suggested that the skin remains ‘greasy’, the likelihood is that too much has been used. Emu oil is non-comedogenic meaning it will not clog the pores so the skin is able to breathe.
What is in each Emu Oil Capsule?
Each Emu Oil Capsules contains 750mg of 100% therapeutic Pure Emu Oil in a gelatine capsule with no additives or preservatives. They are easy to swallow, leave no after taste nor produce any reflux. The capsules do not interfere with any other medication and have no known side effects.
What dosage of Emu Oil Capsules is required?
- For severe conditions, up to 4 capsules 3 times per day.
- For moderate applications, 3 capsules 2 times per day.
- For the maintenance of general well-being 2 – 3 capsules per day.
Is there a maximum amount of capsules that can be taken?
Emu oil is an edible oil and there are no concerns associated with taking more than the suggested amount. The capsules can be taken at any time of the day.
Specifications of Emu Tracks Bio-Active Emu Oil 100ml
- Brand Emu Tracks
- SKU OE702HBAEIVYSGAMZ-223100
- Body Care Benefits Not Specified
- Volume (ml) 100
- Model Nature Sanctuary-PURE EMU OIL 100ML
- 1 x PURE EMU OIL 100ML
Official delivery unit
Understanding the importance of safe and secure shopping, we provide our customers with a broad range of secure payment options including cash-on-delivery, where you pay in cash only when you receive your package. Be assured of product quality and authenticity: All purchases on Website are guaranteed to be genuine products, new, not defective or damaged. If it is, simply return it within 14 days for a full refund under our Buyer Protection Program.
Delivered by Singapore Post - Nationwide Sales - Payment Upon Delivery - Free Returns
Buy BeNatu Essential Oils Set - [Tea Tree, Lavender, Eucalyptus] [Lemon, Mandarin, Bergamot] [Sweet Orange, Grapefruit, Bergamot] [Peppermint,Rosemary, Lemongrass] - Organic Aromatherapy Kit for Diffuser, Massage,Skin Care,Soap & Candles Making 3 Packs - 10ml Singapore