Product details of Japan Epsom Salt Bath Flower - Feminine Rose Aroma
This product is Epsom Salt Bath Powder with Feminine Rose aroma.
You can enjoy relaxing and healthy bath soaking at the easy comfort of your home or travelling anytime or any season Spring, summer, autumn, winter throughout the year. Soak in slightly hot water around 40oC for 10-20 minutes.
Use everyday and you will realize how it improves by softens swelling and fatigue body with excellent hot bathing effect and the pleasant aroma. Optional choice for Soaking for Foot Spa acts as Anti-fungal / Anti-bacterial qualities.
Function for this package benefits the parasympathetic nerve and relaxes the mood, creates a celebrity feeling.
Ingredient component - Mineral Bath Salt of Epsom Salt (Magnesium Salfate) and Sodium sulfate Blending, includes Silica Sulfate, Coconut Oil fatty acid PEG-7 Glyceryl, water, BG, Arnica Flower extract, Otogirisoku extract, Camomile Flower extract, Fuyuhododje flower extract, Suginona extract, Zeniaoi extract, Seiyaku Ginzo extract, Sage Leaf extract, Calendula Flower Extract, red 102 fragrance.
Tips for Epsom Salt uses at Home- :-
- Splinter Removal– Soak in concentrated epsom salt water to pull out a splinter.
- Magnesium Foot Scrub– Make a homemade magnesium scrub for a boost of magnesium and super soft skin.
- Better Vegetables– Add a tablespoon of epsom salt to the soil below a tomato plant to boost growth.
- Tile/Grout Cleaner– Mix equal parts of liquid dish soap and epsom salts and use to scrub tile and grout. Rinse well for a streak free shine.
- Body Aches– Add 2 cups to a warm bath and soak for at least 20 minutes to help relieve muscle sprains and for a transdermal magnesium boost.
- Homemade Sea Salt Spray– Make your own sea salt spray to add texture and volume to hair
- Water House Plants– Help house plants grow by adding a couple tablespoons of epsom salt to the water when you water them.
- Volume Boosting Hair Mask– Combine equal parts of conditioner and epsom salt and leave on hair for 20 minutes. Rinse well and let air dry for thicker hair.
- Get rid of slugs– Have slugs in your garden or on your patio? Sprinkle epsom salt to deter them.
- Beautiful Roses– Add a tablespoon a week to the soil around rose bushes before watering for faster growth.
- Soil Prep– Before planting, we add a few 5-pound bags to the soil in the garden and water in to help replenish soil magnesium levels.
- Headache relief– There is evidence that soaking in a soothing salt bath may help relieve headache.
- Smooth skin– Mix 1/2 cup epsom salt with 1/4 cup olive oil and scrub skin in the shower for healthy and smooth skin.
- Itchy Skin or Bug Bites– Dissolve a tablespoon in to 1/2 cup of water and cool. Spritz on itchy skin or apply a wet compress to help relieve itching.
- Minor Sunburn Relief– Use the same ratio in the itchy skin relief above and spritz on to minor sunburns to help soothe them.
- Help Kids Sleep Better– Add a cup to kids’ bath water before bed to help them sleep peacefully.
Specifications of Japan Epsom Salt Bath Flower - Feminine Rose Aroma
- 1 pack (600g) - Rose Aroma Epsom Salt Bath Powder
|Model||Japan Epsom Salt Bath Flower - Feminine Rose Aroma|
|Warranty type||No Warranty|
Official delivery unit
Understanding the importance of safe and secure shopping, we provide our customers with a broad range of secure payment options including cash-on-delivery, where you pay in cash only when you receive your package. Be assured of product quality and authenticity: All purchases on Website are guaranteed to be genuine products, new, not defective or damaged. If it is, simply return it within 14 days for a full refund under our Buyer Protection Program.
Delivered by Singapore Post - Nationwide Sales - Payment Upon Delivery - Free Returns