- Contains : PGA + Gamma Oligopeptide a patented product EXCLUSIVE to Clabiane
- Simulates cell growth
- Boost 5 times more hydration than Hyaluronic acid
- UV Protection
- Anti Wrinkle
- Clinically proven to deliver multi-effect
Clabiane is a luxury and medicated skin care range brought to you by WONTEC, the world's NO.1 Medical Laser Device manufacturer.
PGA (Poly- Gamma-Glutamin-Acid), is a bio-polymer traditionally produced during fermentation of Soy based nutrients by Bacillus subtilis, a naturally occurring micro-organism fundamental to fermented soy foods known as "Natto" in Japan and "Chungkoojang" in Korea. Known to offer 5 times more effective hydration than Hyaluronic Acid and 6 times stronger in elasticity than collagen , is the key ingredient of CLABIANE and exclusively patented . (Patent No. 0582120)
Products are as mild to use on post laser-procedure-skin and they offer a new level of hydration which is pivotal to anti aging and a booster to the reparative power of skin.
Distributed through dermatologist in Seoul , recommended for all skin type.
How To Use:
30 minutes before heading out, take small amount and apply liberally all over face while avoiding eye areas. Reapply every 2-3 hours.
- Polyglutamic Acid, gamma oligopeptide, Nobel Prize EGF, Portulaca extract, Ceramide
- Polyglutamic Acid (PGA) is a natural substance often found in fermented soy beans and is developed with bio-technology.
Clabiane products contain patented substance called r-PGA (Patent No. 0582120), EGF, and Ceramide, to achieve healthy and bright looking skin while providing hydration.
Click here for Clabiane's full range of products.
- Artificial Color
- Mineral Oil
- Synthetic Silicon
1. Discontinue use if there is one of the following symptoms, and if persists, consult your physician.
- If red spots, swelling, or irritation occurs.
- If the above symptoms are caused from direct sunlight.
2. Do not use in areas with wounds, eczema, or dermatitis.
3. Wash right away when contacted eye areas.
4. Do not use for purposes other than indicated.
5.If using this product for the first time or switching to this product, use small amount onto skin to see how the skin reacts.
6. Storage and handling
- Place the cap back on after each use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not store in high or low temperature places and keep away from direct sunlight.
Specifications of W-Line Sunblock: Clabiane, A Professional and Medical skin care range used by dermatologist in Seoul. (FDA and CFDA approved)
- Brand Clabiane
- SKU CL862HBAA4ZX1NSGAMZ-9814046
- Sun protection range (SPF) 41-50 SPF
- Volume (ml) 50
- Product Form Cream
- Model S. S Lab-WLSB
Official delivery unit
Understanding the importance of safe and secure shopping, we provide our customers with a broad range of secure payment options including cash-on-delivery, where you pay in cash only when you receive your package. Be assured of product quality and authenticity: All purchases on Website are guaranteed to be genuine products, new, not defective or damaged. If it is, simply return it within 14 days for a full refund under our Buyer Protection Program.
Delivered by Singapore Post - Nationwide Sales - Payment Upon Delivery - Free Returns